Born and raised in the vibrant streets of Miami, Florida, Tawanna Hall cultivated her unique style of choreography that is a rich mixture of diverse cultures. These multicultural influences touched her everyday life and was truly the substance that formulated her unique style and identity as a choreographer today.
Tawanna Hall, Founder and Creator of Style Child Creations, LLC., has been a force to be reckoned with in the dance world for over 20 years. Her artistic prowess and unique teaching style have made her one of the most sought-after teachers/choreographers throughout this country and abroad. Tawanna is currently serving as the Resident Choreographer for several dance companies located in Haiti, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Canada.
Some of Tawanna’s current and former teaching/choreography credits include:
- Nuvo Dance Convention (2012-2020)
- Jump Dance Convention (2008-2020)
- Radix Dance Convention (2017-2020)
- Alvin Ailey Summer Camp Mentor (2017-2020)
- Florida Dance Masters (2017-2020)
- Miami Dade Experience 2020, Director, Ekandem Essiet
- Miami Dade Public Schools Magnet Programs Workshops Featured Guest Instructor (20 years and counting)
- Former Artistic Director Dance Empire of Miami Hip Hop Program
- Dance Educators of America (2000)
- West Coast Dance Explosion (2005)
- Artistic Director of Pop Starz, Inc. (1999-2003), this position was alongside pop iconic choreographer Daren Henson
Tawanna has appeared in many music videos and has worked with national choreographers within the television industry including Daren Henson, Dave Scott, Chuck Maldonado and Fatima. Her credits included B2K, Bow Wow, Omarion and Marquis Houston for the Scream III World Tour, P. Diddy, Missy Elliot, Usher, Tank, Back Street, Justin Timberlake, MTV Music Awards, Hip Hop Source Awards, Soul Train Awards, Nike, Reebok Industrials, and the NBA Miami Heat Dancers.
Today, Tawanna’s vision is reach and teach as many souls as she can. She strongly believes your gifts will make room for you. She strives daily to be a light in this world. Children are especially drawn to Tawanna’s fun and physical style of teaching. Her efforts continually instill the love and passion for the art of dance in all.